Matt & Jessica | Forest Glen Herb Farm Wedding

What a gorgeous and loving wedding it was that took place with Matt & Jessica at the Forest Glen Herb Farm just outside of London, Ontario near the end of June.  This is definitely the most nature-y wedding we have done and I must say the gardens were amazing!  I am not so much of a garden person… as that is Sherry’s department… but after having been married to her for quite some time now I too have developed a love for things that grow.  However, the fact that I can throw seeds in the ground and hope that grass comes up, Jessica has much more of a skill and love than that.  She owns and operates WildCraft Permaculture and so it was very fitting to have her wedding at one of the most beautiful garden’s I’ve seen (except of course for my wife’s :D).  The Forest Glen Herb Farm was a perfect setting and from there they hopped on a bicycle and rode to her parents cottage just a few country blocks away.

Jessica’s beautiful attention to detail and her love of nature fit this wedding into a sea of flowers, greenery and loving family who filled the tent until all hours of the evening.

Congratulations Matt & Jessica

One of my favorites of the day in amongst the grape vines.The lavender had a gorgeous smell to it that permeated the gardens.What a unique touch to have a bicycle as your getaway vehicle for your wedding.

40 Comments

1. Mary-Lou July 21, 2012 at 1:33 pm

This setting couldn’t be more perfect for Jessica and Matthew. Beautiful natural and floral elements infused everywhere!

2. Sara ehrhardt July 21, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Congratulations to you both what beautiful photos and a beautiful day. Sending warm summer breezes and much love from halifax, Sara

3. Angie and Tony Van Kessel July 21, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Wow! Absolutely stunning pictures of a great wedding!

4. Jill July 21, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Oh my! Lavender wedding photos?! So my dream. These are lovely Jessie and Matt, congratulations again! xo

5. Erin July 21, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I have never been to such a beautiful wedding, from start to finish. Everything about it was stunning. Thanks for capturing that day so wonderfully for my friends!

6. Jessie July 21, 2012 at 8:18 pm

It was lovely reliving all these moments together this afternoon. Can’t believe it was almost a month ago! Thanks for a lovely job capturing it all David and Sherry.

7. Ruxandra July 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Congratulations and may you have a long happy life together ! I love everything about your wedding setting ! Stunning !

8. Juliette July 21, 2012 at 9:34 pm

What beautiful pictures! Perfect setting for a wonderful wedding.

9. Corrie Barkauskas July 21, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple who had a beautiful wedding!!!

10. Stephani July 21, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Wow! These photos are amazing! They really capture the feelings and emotions of the day 🙂 They are beautiful and so are you both 🙂 congratulations again!

11. Fabiana & Ozzy July 21, 2012 at 11:31 pm

This day was perfect. Matt and Jessica had the most beautiful wedding and these pictures are amazing! Congratulations.

12. chris and Tom July 22, 2012 at 12:05 am

The whole day was just amazing and the photos reflect that

13. Bev July 22, 2012 at 1:58 am

Loved the gorgeous photos. Especially the one of the two of them on a bicycle!!!

Good luck Matt and Jessica! You have a beautiful start.

Love
    Bev Biderman

14. Bilgen July 22, 2012 at 7:16 am

These are amazing photos of what looks like the most romantic wedding I’ve ever seen. Hope most of your days together will feel as wondrous as these photos.

15. Joan July 22, 2012 at 1:26 pm

I have to agree with everybody else’s comments about the pictures of the ceremony and the reception. Absoulutely beautiful. I didn’t expect any less from Jess. You could see the love they have for each other and it shows in every picture.
    I think they are a beautiful couple.
    Aunt Joan

16. Claudia July 22, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Absolutely stunning! What a beautiful couple, Jessica and Matthew!

17. Kirsten Gold July 22, 2012 at 9:46 pm

I thought the pictures were spectacular. I especially like the bicycle pictures. What a beautiful setting for a wedding. All the best Jessica and Matt.

18. Jeannine July 23, 2012 at 7:44 am

What a perfect setting. The pictures are just stunning. Hard to pick favorites, there are so many beauties!
    Obviously a perfect day!

19. Anne Hargadon July 23, 2012 at 8:51 am

Great photos, lovely setting, good food, just a super day. Jess you looked beautiful and so special to see you walking down the aisle with your Mum and Dad.

20. Erica July 23, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Absolutely stunning photos. It was a magical day and could not have been better, these photos prove that!! Love the one with both of you on the bicycle as well 🙂 Too cute! xoxo Thanks for letting me share such a special day with both of you!

21. Melinda July 23, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Stunning and timeless photos!

22. Peter and Corry Van Engelen July 23, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Great pictures of our granddaughter and her new husband. we are so happy we could be a part of her special day. Opa and Oma

23. Glen Sifton July 23, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Beautiful pictures. Sorry I could not be there, but it must have been great. Best to you both.
    Glen

24. Anonymous July 23, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Great pics guys! Love the close ups too…Looking forward to seeing more 🙂

25. shannon July 24, 2012 at 9:01 am

Looking good!

26. Paul & Mary Falconer July 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm

The photos are beautiful, capturing treasured memories of your new life together. It was a perfect setting for the two of you. May you enjoy years of love and laughter. Our love and prayers for God’s blessings in your life together.

27. Paul & Mary Falconer July 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm

28. Mary Intven Wallace July 25, 2012 at 9:55 pm

What gorgeous photos for a gorgeoous couple!
    Wishing you all the best as you begion your life journey together.

29. Marian and David Atkinson July 26, 2012 at 10:46 am

DITTO….. Everyone is saying the same thing!!! The pictures are awesome and the natural setting compliments the beautiful bride and groom. Congratulations to both of you. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

30. Sue Z-W July 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Matt: What elegant simplicity on your wedding day! Best wishes to you both for a happy life together. szw

31. Deirdre Dixon July 27, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Matt and Jessica – what beautiful photos. Your surroundings are breathtaking.

Best wishes for you both in the future.
    Deirdre

32. Joanna Campbell July 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Those are beautiful pictures, Matt. Looks like it was a perfect day. Congratulations to you both.

33. Donna Thacker July 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Matt & Jessica- a perfect wedding, in a perfect setting, for a perfect couple!!! The photos are stunning and it was a fabulous day! Congratulations to you both…you can feel the love!

34. Julie July 27, 2012 at 2:30 pm

The simplicity of your wedding day is breathtaking – and these pictures are AWESOME!!!
    Congratulations!

35. Forest Glen Herb Farm July 31, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Matt and Jessica are two wonderful people and to share this experience with them on their special day was amazing. Forest Glen Herb Farm held the ceremony on location and also did the wedding flowers as well. Most of these gorgeous pictures were done on the farm and in the barn. Congratulations to both Matt and Jessica on your wedding day, great pictures and to a life of happiness ahead of you. Thankyou for the opportunity to help with your beautiful wedding day!

36. Don August 1, 2012 at 6:04 pm

I loved the setting for the wedding. It was beautful!

37. Christiane August 3, 2012 at 10:40 am

Lovely pictures of a perfectly lovely event! Good to see you both so happy!
    Congratulations!
    Christiane

38. Lionel Morise August 4, 2012 at 11:38 am

Wow, based on these photos it looks like the wedding day was perfect. Such a lovely location for an out-of-doors wedding and the weather looks like it decided to co-operate 🙂
    I really liked the little details like the randomly selected chairs, the chalkboard for seating and the wild flowers on the cake. Very nice, very you.
    Congratulations to both of you.
    Lionel

39. Violet Morris August 9, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Just had a chance to look at the beautiful pictures of your wedding day. What a special day for you. It is so refreshing to see such an elegant wedding in a beautiful natural environment. Loved the pictures – you make a stunning couple.

40. getjealous.com July 20, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Hi there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?

I’m completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!