Brenden & Angie | Owen Sound Wedding | More’s Gardens

Although it was a cold, rainy day you could feel the warmth at Angie and Brenden’s wedding between family and friends. We had a great morning with Angie at their homestead getting ready surrounded by 5 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, lots of family, beautiful dresses, and gorgeous flowers (done by Wilma’s Flowers). Brenden and Angie had a wonderful wedding ceremony in a quaint little church in Kilsyth  just outside of Owen Sound, Ontario. Beautiful English gardens were the order of the day for the afternoon, there is no better spot near Owen Sound than More’s Gardens for an English garden and although it was sprinkling, it didn’t hold us back. Meanwhile back at the Angie & Brenden’s Farm a party was getting started, as we joined and had a wonderful dinner and got the dancing started. Congrats Angie and Brenden.

34 Comments

1. Sherree Newby June 20, 2012 at 9:50 am

Beautiful!

2. Tim June 20, 2012 at 10:44 am

Love the colors. Everything looks so vibrant!

3. The McCombs (Chub & family) June 20, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Those pictures are beautiful!! The bride is gorgeous. I love the ones with your house/land in the background. Cute kids too…haha!

4. Kirby June 20, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Love these Ang! My favourites are the stairwell, from above and the last one.

5. Rachelle Shipley June 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm

WOW! these are stunning! I cant choose a favourite.. they are so good. I really like the one of you guys with your house in the background- it is so symbolic and beautiful. I love the ones of Ang getting ready and sitting in the chair. I also really like the ones of you guys in the doorway at the house and inside the house with the dark lighting in the background. Absolutely beautiful!
    xoxo

6. Alisha S June 20, 2012 at 10:57 pm

These are beautiful!! The rain didn’t stop your wonderful day, and now you have wonderful photos to always remember it! Congrats again you guys!

7. Jacklyn Fee June 20, 2012 at 11:09 pm

GORGEOUS!!!!! Those pictures are incredible!! You all look like you should be popping out of magazines! Congratulations again Angie and Brendan you two make a wonderful couple!

8. Anonymous June 21, 2012 at 8:14 am

Great pictures capturing an amazing day!!!!

9. Anonymous June 21, 2012 at 9:19 am

awesome PICS !!! rOMANTIC!

10. The Frooks June 21, 2012 at 11:22 am

Those are fabulous photos! Everyone looks great! Kids look awesome! Angie you look beautiful and I must say that Brenden cleans up pretty well too! What great memories these photos will provide!

11. Lindsey glover June 21, 2012 at 11:26 am

I love your photos. They are beautiful. Love the one with your house in the background too! Too many to choose from.

12. Sarina June 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

AMAZING Ang! Last one is my absolute fave. So happy to be a part of this incredible day xoxoxoxoxo

13. Jenna Underwood June 21, 2012 at 1:24 pm

These picture are so beuatiful Ang! I really like the staircase pics 😀 What a great bunch of good looking people!

14. Amie June 21, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Ang, you look so amazing and your pictures are so beautiful!!!
    So stunning!
    My favourite picture is of you and Brenden with your house in the background. Love this!!!

15. Lorna June 21, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Great pics! Beautiful bride, handsome groom – love the backgrounds….

16. Joshua Burnett June 21, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Amazing photos! Brendon and Ang are 2 great friends and these pics just show how in love they really are. That was a great day, I was happy to be there! Awesome pics!

17. Chandra June 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Gorgeous!!! Awesome photography David and Sherry!
    Angie, you were the most beautiful bride! I have soo many favourites but I love the one Britt had them take of you two with the umbrella, and the one with your house in the background, absolutely perfect <3 love you both xoxo

18. Anonymous June 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Gorgeous!!! Awesome photography David and Sherry!

19. Netta Mallard June 21, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Beautiful People so we have Beautiful Pix..I love the umbrella pix and Ang on the settee….

20. krista June 23, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Amazing pictures of some beautiful people. Although the weather was “a challenge” your day was incredible. These pictures are great and will be wonderful memories for years to come.

21. JEFF June 23, 2012 at 4:57 pm

PICS LOOK GREAT. GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!

22. STEPH June 23, 2012 at 5:01 pm

FABULOUS PIX..MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT YR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER

23. Anonymous June 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm

24. angie June 23, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Thank you so much David and Sherry. I have had so many compliments on these pictures. I couldnt have asked for better photographs or more talented photographers!!! You guys are amazing!!! Love Brendon and Ang

25. annette June 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm

beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Karen June 25, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Amazing pictures! They really capture the day…and the beautiful bride 🙂

27. Lois June 26, 2012 at 9:45 am

These pictures are beautiful.I love the last one.It was a grey day but the wedding was perfect.Great photography.

28. Krista & Ryan June 27, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Another great job David & Sherry! The picture of Angie in the doorway is stunning, you really captured how beautiful she was that day.

29. Jean June 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Just goes to show a little rain won’t matter. Beautiful wedding and beautiful photos.

30. Fiona July 2, 2012 at 6:15 am

I like how you are also able to catch other little moments in the day that others might have overlooked – the bride visiting with elderly relatives, the little ring bearer after a tumble in the mud, and that delicious looking cake made with love.

31. Joan July 15, 2012 at 12:33 pm

The pictures are beautiful. It is hard to pick which one was the best but I think the last one of both of you with your home in the background is my favourite. Angie, you were a beautiful bride and Brendan, you were a handsome groom. It was a pleasure to have attended this beautiful wedding.

32. Amanda July 15, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Just beautiful pictures.I loved the outside ones and just the way that the photographer captured the day.

33. verna August 5, 2012 at 4:08 pm

absolutely stunning

34. Barb McComb August 9, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Pictures are gorgeous! Angie is beautiful and Brendan too! Love the pictures inside the Moores house.